The Great Hall has the following procedures in place for anyone entering the venue:
- The Great Hall requires proof of full vaccination by approved COVID-19 vaccines, along with a photo ID for entrance into the venue. As defined by Toronto Public Health, currently individuals are considered fully vaccinated once they have received the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) and where 14 days have passed since their final dose.
- Contract tracing and screening information must be provided on entry (name and contact number), via QR code at the door or written by our management. The Great Hall will only disclose this information to a medical officer under the Health Protection and Promotion Act on request for a purpose specified in section 2 of that or as otherwise required by law.
- Physical Distancing everywhere in the venue.
- Mandatory masks everywhere in the venue (unless seated at a table), including during concerts.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at every entrance/exit and washroom.
The Great Hall does not control any of the ticket sales for public events and can not confirm that tickets will be available at the door. We do recommend purchasing tickets in advance to ensure your admittance.
The Great Hall is not liable to verify/change or refund tickets.
The Great Hall does not provide theatre style seating, unless requested by the promoter. More information on the specific details of the show can be found in the calendar section of The Great Hall website or on the promoters website.
The Great Hall is not liable for last minute changes with seating arrangements.
Door timings and access to the venue(s) vary from show to show. Additional information can be found in the calendar section of The Great Hall website or on the promoters website.
The Great Hall is not liable for door timings and last minute changes.
All concerts are held by a third party and ticket sales handled by a promoter, please check with promoter for availability.
Events have dedicated ATM within the same vicinity.
Yes, our professional team can customize your event as per your request and any kosher options for your wedding.
Yes, we do have a fully equipped bridal suite to suit to all your needs.
Yes, candles can be used as part of the décor for your event. Under the condition the candle is in votive with 1” above the tip of the flame. No permit necessary.
Yes, many of our wedding clients opt to host both their ceremony and reception in Main Hall, however there are other venue spaces to accommodate your wedding.