Do you have any Covid-19 Procedures?
September 15, 2021
The Great Hall has the following procedures in place for anyone entering the venue:
- The Great Hall requires proof of full vaccination by approved COVID-19 vaccines, along with a photo ID for entrance into the venue. As defined by Toronto Public Health, currently individuals are considered fully vaccinated once they have received the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) and where 14 days have passed since their final dose.
- Contract tracing and screening information must be provided on entry (name and contact number), via QR code at the door or written by our management. The Great Hall will only disclose this information to a medical officer under the Health Protection and Promotion Act on request for a purpose specified in section 2 of that or as otherwise required by law.
- Physical Distancing everywhere in the venue.
- Mandatory masks everywhere in the venue (unless seated at a table), including during concerts.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at every entrance/exit and washroom.